Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by khaing nyunt <kh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/21 21:20:05 UTC

How to use Function in Jmeter

Hello,

 I would like to know where I can get tutorial or example for __counter, __ThreadNum and regexFunction.

Now I dont know how to use it. It does not work when I choose Options/Function Helper Dialog and choose __threadNum. Add Name (MSISDN), value( .*) and generate and then got ${__threadNum(.*)} . Then I dont know how to replace this one.

Thank you in advance.

Kai

Re: How to use Function in Jmeter

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
You can read about functions in general at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html

And, can read about the specific functions at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#functions

-Mike

On 21 Oct 2002 at 12:20, khaing nyunt wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I would like to know where I can get tutorial or example for __counter, __ThreadNum and regexFunction.
>
> Now I dont know how to use it. It does not work when I choose Options/Function Helper Dialog and choose __threadNum. Add Name (MSISDN), value( .*) and generate and then got ${__threadNum(.*)} . Then I dont know how to replace this one.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Kai

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org