Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anusha <an...@eprotea.com.my> on 2005/06/30 11:58:38 UTC

Multiple loginids and passwords

Good Day,

I would like my test to run for 5 users. Each user should have it's own unique login id and password.How can I accomplish that in
JMeter? I looked at the user manual but did not find a solution.

Thank you..

Regards,
Anusha

Re: Multiple loginids and passwords

Posted by Praveen Kallakuri <pk...@gmail.com>.
it will be much simpler if you use the __CSVRead function.. see the manual. .

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__CSVRead

--
                                     k.p.

Re: Multiple loginids and passwords

Posted by Anusha <an...@eprotea.com.my>.
Hi All,

Thanks for the solution. I have got it going.

Anusha
Posted by srikanth peddireddy <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
[...]

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com