Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2011/03/28 22:09:46 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Patches for signed assembly and other minor stuff

Hi all,

We use a local fork of Lucene.NET 2.9.2, and have made made several
small changes we'd like to see incorporated to the main branches (2_9_2
and trunk). I'm attaching the patches with this message.

The changes are for making the AlreadyClosedException serializable, CLS
compliance, and for signing the assembly.

Thanks,

Itamar.

Re: [Lucene.Net] Patches for signed assembly and other minor stuff

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Just did - and we'd like to see this in 2_9_2 and 2_9_4 as well (these
are quite trivial). Thanks.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-407
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-408>

Posted by Scott Lombard <lo...@gmail.com>.