Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by SriniPitta <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 16:34:44 UTC

how to get userid of logged in user.

Hi,

I would like to get the userid/username of the logged in user. How can i
read it? I am using Jetspeed 2.2.0. I see the UserManager has a method
getAnonymousUser() but it returns the name of guest. I tried with
usermgr.getPrincipalType().getName() but it does not return the logged in
userid.

Thanks for your time.

Best,
Srini.

Re: how to get userid of logged in user.

Posted by SriniPitta <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was able to get the userid by using request.getRemoteUser() or
request.getUserPrincipal().getName().

Thanks.
Srini.