Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Bassett, Derek" <De...@cable.comcast.com> on 2016/05/10 19:49:41 UTC

interceptSendToEndpoint

Hi,

   From the description on http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html page it says:

"You can think of it as a AOP before that is applied at each DSL keyword you have defined in your route"

Can I use interceptSendToEndpoint if I want to do both a Before and After or do I have to use something else?  Basically I need to generate a WireTap for Auditing purposes ever time I make a http request out.  I understand the performance impacts but the business thinks its more important then actually being performant.  I wanted to see if there was a way I could do that with interceptSendToEndpoint, maybe using a custom Processors or something akin to a Before/After Advice.

Derek

Re: interceptSendToEndpoint

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
You could do it that way and add a second interceptSendToEndpoint
intercepting the next hop I guess.

You may wish to consider what you are trying to achieve - if you do not
require the full payload to be audited it may be that using an HTTP proxy
satisfies your requirements and requires very little code to be maintained.