Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Marino A. Jonsson" <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/11/05 15:08:48 UTC

Tiles trouble when specifying two struts-configs for a single module.

When I specify two struts-configs for a single module (let's call them
struts-a and struts-b, specified in that order), and both of them include a
tiles plugin element, then the tiles plugin in struts-a is initialized and
not the one in struts-b!
I was hoping that the tiles plugin in struts-b would override the one in
struts-a, the same way other elements in struts-b override their
corresponding elements in struts-a.  Looks like a bug to me :)

Is there any way around this??

cheers,
Marin�