Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jack Bearden <ja...@jackbearden.com> on 2018/07/19 02:23:18 UTC

Requesting Jira contributor status

Hello,

My name is Jack Bearden and I work on the Altiscale (Hadoop) team at SAP.
I've been contributing to the Hadoop project the last few months but
noticed some HBase issues I could help with also. I cannot upload patches
and was wondering if someone has a minute to fix this for me?

Jira: jackbearden

Thanks!

Re: Requesting Jira contributor status

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Looks like you have already gotten a Slack invite too.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jack,

Posted by Jack Bearden <ja...@jackbearden.com>.