Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 03:01:56 UTC

Conversion rather than text extraction?

Hi,

I have a problem related to Tika, maybe someone would know... In addition to
doing text extraction, I need to create the PDF or TIFF of the original
document. All advice will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Mark

Re: Conversion rather than text extraction?

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
Really, that's a realm of converter utilities, of which there are plenty.
However, my thought was that Tika is close enough. I, for one, could be
working in this sandbox.
Mark

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,