Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "s.schwanitz" <s....@gmx.de> on 2006/11/15 10:45:12 UTC

Problems integrating fonts type1

Hi,

i'm trying to integrate a font with fop. but can't manage it. Maybe
someone could give me a hint.
I actually have two problems:

1. So far I generated the apropriate font xml. This worked fine with
Bodoni-Italic. The same doesn't work with different "Adobe Caslon" fonts
I always get the IOException: cannot reset marker. Nevertheless the font
files seem to be ok.

2. After generating the Bodoni xml file. I edited the fop.xconf as follow:
<renderer mime="application/pdf">
..
kerning="yes" embed-url="file:D:/workspace/pdftech/fonts/bbi_____.pfm">
weight="normal"/>
weight="normal"/>
..
</renderer>

According to that  the code in my  foTemplate.xsl:

<ci...@aparzev.com><fo:block-container
absolute-position="absolute"
                       top="50mm" left="158mm" font-family="'Bauer
Bodoni'" font-style="normal"
                       color="#ffffff" background-color="#000000"
font-size="33pt">

But I always get this Warning:                    Font 'Bauer
Bodoni,normal,400' not found. Substituting with 'any,normal,400'.

I'm using now the fop trunk version.

What am i doing wrong?

Sabine