Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yariel Ramos Moreno <yr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> on 2006/03/13 16:03:15 UTC

Set action property from html:link

Hi:

In my application I have a dinamic menu (it changes frecuently). I need to pass the value of a property in the ActionForm asociated to this menu, where the value is the text at the link (e.g. <a href="menu.do/?clasification=option">option</a>). I have did it like the example above, but in my menu there are words with acute characters and when the link is passed through the url, it changes these characters by nother extrangers characters.

How can I solve this? I have think in the <html:link> tag, but I dont find the way of set the value of the clasification property in the ActionForm. It is possible to do this?

Thanks in advance...