Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by shan kuang <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/14 21:36:41 UTC

Jmete reports have nagtive values

Hi,

I am using Jmeter jakarta-jmeter-2.3.3. I have got nagtive values for the response time often (summary report, aggregate report etc). Is it a bug or...?

Label
# Samples
Average
Median
90% Line
Min
Max
Error %
Throughput
KB/sec

/revapp/logon
1
82
82
82
82
82
0
12.19512
235.1729

/revapp/home
1
150
150
150
150
150
0
6.666667
2270.866

/review/search_query
1
151
151
151
151
151
0
6.622517
1690.934

/review/messagelist
1
324
324
324
324
324
0
3.08642
1723.883

/review/message
5
-141805
155
287
0
287
0
0.698032
258.4518

/document/message
5
-141886
8
236
0
236
0
0.931272
4.228921

/revapp/logoff
1
70
70
70
70
70
0
14.28571
4297.614

/logon
1
73
73
73
73
73
0
13.69863
4138.03

TOTAL
16
-88600
151
287
0
324
0
1.214882
277.1972

Re: Jmete reports have nagtive values

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14/07/2009, shan kuang <sh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

>  I am using Jmeter jakarta-jmeter-2.3.3. I have got nagtive values for the response time often (summary report, aggregate report etc). Is it a bug or...?

Possibly a bug.
Try saving the raw data to a JTL file, and see if the negative values
still occur if you reload the data in the listener after the test run.

If so, please create a Bugzilla issue and attach the JTL file.