Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es> on 2002/09/13 09:40:12 UTC

BUG: Try please

After try myself a lot of things, and make the question in this group, and
see others with the same problem, I think this is a bug. If someone could
try it and confirms, I will post it to bugzilla:

- Windows 2000, SP3, JDK 1.4.0_01, Tomcat 4.1.10
- Install tomcat 4.1.10 (not LE). Install like a service.
- Verify the environment variable (CATALINA_HOME)
- Execute the service Tomcat, and go to the examples. Execute de date jsp
example. Tomcat fails to compile de JSP.
- Stop the tomcat service. Go to the command line, to CATALINA_HOME and type
"catalina start"
- Go to the date JSP example. Tomcat works fine.
- Stop tomcat. Start it another time from the service. Go to the date JSP
example. Now works.
- Try others JSP (numguess.jsp). Fail.

This only happens with JSP that use classes from /WEB-INF/classes or
/WEB-INF/lib

Thanks!!

Spanish and locales information

Posted by Ángel Carrasco <fa...@arrakis.es>.
Hi all,

I have a tomcat under debian in Linux. When I see the web, the spanish
character I cannot see.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you very much.

Ángel

RE: BUG: Try please

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.
I used the installer, and it by default used spaces in the catalina path
("c:\program" files and "tomcat 4.1"). I will try to install it without
spaces. Thanks for your help.

Miguel