Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/20 08:31:02 UTC

building project problem

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to import the projects: "Cannot nest
output folder 'axis2/target/classes/META-INF' inside output folder
'axis2/target/classes'". Does anyone know hot to fix it?

Re: building project problem

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Did you build the eclipse projects using the following command:

"mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse"

Please do so if you haven't and then try again to import the projects into
eclipse.   Should work for sure.

- Venkat

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it was my mistake, sorry. I forgot -Peclipse. Thanks ; )

Adriano Crestani

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.
Adriano,