Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2014/07/15 10:46:58 UTC

First OData Java Script Release

Hi,

As there were no objections during the discussion I would take on the role as release manager for the first java script release.

Before there can be a release there are several steps which have to be taken in order to produce this release. I have created a JIRA issue for that: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-359
After this issue is resolved we will decide on a release date when I will perform the build and send the voting mails for the release candidates.

As I have no knowledge about the java script code it would be great if the committers could perform the following tasks:

1.       Create a tutorial on the website how to build the java script library. This will be used by me to build the release and it will be used by others to verify the release.

2.       Create LICENSE, NOTICE and DEPENDENCY files. I will verify them and answer any question you might have about them.

3.       Run the RAT check and add the License header where necessary.

I will send a separate mail to discuss the name, version number and how the distribution should look like.

Best Regards,
Christian