Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Brian Gregory <bg...@g-webdesign.com> on 2008/03/03 17:42:05 UTC

Re: Can someone translate this error?

I've searched through my persistence classes and can't find any cases where
I'm using both Column and JoinColumn on a property in the same class,
although I'm not sure if I understand exactly what case you're talking
about.

Is there a way I can get logging output to tell what class its complaining
about?

Posted by Brian Gregory <bg...@g-webdesign.com>.
Never mind, I'm a little confused about conversations here.