Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lalit Patel <lk...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 11:12:03 UTC

Recording restart is not working properly in OM 5.0.0-M4

Hi,

I found that when I start and stop recording for once it works. But when I
restart a recording after stopping, the recording is started (confirmed by
file size in the streams folder of the server ) but now "STOP RECORDING"
button is disabled in pop-up window and I am not able to stop the
recording. I am using Firefox 60.2.1.esr (64 bit ). I can also see an error
message as  "TypeError: c is undefined" in Console.

Thanks and Regards
Lalit Patel

Re: Recording restart is not working properly in OM 5.0.0-M4

Posted by Lalit Patel <lk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maxim for pointing it out. So in final version of OM 5 this issue
will not be there

Regards
Lalit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.