Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/05 12:15:38 UTC

[Trinidad] How to show all the rows in a table programmatically

Hi all,

I need for some reasons to change programmatically the number of rows
showed by a tr:table. I have been looking through the docs and have
seen that it is possible to configure the first element in the range
and the number of rows to show, but I can not figure out how to make a
"Show all" without changing the value of the "rows" property in the
tr:table. Is it possible? If so, how can it be done?

Thank you in advance,

-- Rafa

Re: [Trinidad] How to show all the rows in a table programmatically

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
Rafa,

Why are you trying to avoid setting "rows"?

Max

Posted by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in>.
Rafa, try using setShowAll(true) on the instance of the tr:table component in the BB of the page. Refresh the table by addPartialTarget() if required,

Thanks,
Dushyant

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/