Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Onur Tokan <ot...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/21 09:29:23 UTC

Datatable row base manipulation

Hi,

Is it possible for a DataTable component to excilipty define it's child
components by row.

I mean, can I have a table some rows are HtmlInputs and some are
HtmlOutputs.

Best Regards,

Onur

Re: Datatable row base manipulation

Posted by Alexander Panzhin <ja...@balticum-tv.lt>.
There is also displayValueOnly atrribute in tomahawk.(See the tomahawk
TLD docs.)
Witch actually does the same, but in one tag.

--
   With best regards,
      Alexander Panzhin

Re: Datatable row base manipulation