Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net> on 2005/03/14 18:09:17 UTC

Re: Progress with Jk-dev

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 08:22:13PM +1100, NormW wrote:
> Greetings All,
> Have the mod_jk 1.2.9-dev up and running on NetWare 6 and AP 2.1.3 but
> doing much beyond a single worker is a little awkward. I can access the
> Tomcat html manager web app without visible issues.

When I setup load balanced tomcats I number each manager context path
name in server.xml then setup the apache config so it can route to each
instance of tomcat using the following:

# Manager mounts for load balanced workers
JkMount /manager1/* tomcat1
JkMount /manager2/* tomcat2
JkMount /manager3/* tomcat3

That makes it easier to manage applications via http and apache.

Regards,

Glenn