Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Greg Buchanan <gm...@cfl.rr.com> on 2005/06/21 18:10:45 UTC

Help w/Jetspeed 1.6 and Fusion

I have both built jetspeed 1.6 with fusion support as well as downloaded
the binary and am having the same problem.

upon starting Jetspeed 1.6, I get the following error:

ERROR FusionAccessController - error in fusion access controller
org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Bad SQL grammar [] in
task 'OJB operation'; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Table
'testdb.client' doesn't exist
java.sql.SQLException: Table 'testdb.client' doesn't exist
 at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2851)
 at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1622)
 at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2385)
<snip>

Environment:
Jetspeed 1.6 w/fusion
MySQL 4.1.12
tomcat 5.5.9

any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thank you.