Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "JR John Roach (5298)" <jr...@ag.com> on 2016/12/08 14:26:37 UTC

Re: [!!Mass Mail]Re: Regarding replicated DB store solutions

Thank you for that information it cleared up a lot of things,

I was a little hesitant on implementing Artemis in a production
environment.

Have an awesome day!

John

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
There are a many users using it in production. Artemis had the first
release In may 2015 so it is been some time under load.

you need to test it just like any software as you of course need to
configure it properly to your needs.

--
Clebert Suconic