Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Ingo Mahnke <in...@quvion.org> on 2019/10/06 11:26:39 UTC

This ist the right maven

 <plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>copy-tomee.xml</id>
                                <phase>package</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>copy-resources</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <configuration>
                                    <overwrite>true</overwrite>
                                    <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/target/apache-tomee/conf</outputDirectory>
                                    <resources>
                                        <resource>
                                            <directory>${project.basedir}/deploy/tomee</directory>
                                        </resource>
                                    </resources>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                    <plugin>
                        <version>1.6</version>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>repack</id>
                                <phase>package</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>run</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <configuration>
                                    <target>
                                        <mkdir dir="${project.build.directory}/tomcat"/>
                                        <move file="${project.build.directory}/apache-tomee" toDir="${project.build.directory}/tomcat"/>

                                        <zip basedir="${project.build.directory}/tomcat" destfile="${project.build.directory}/tomee.zip"/>
                                        <unzip src="${project.build.directory}/app-aurora-mp-exec.jar" dest="${project.build.directory}/tmp"/>
                                        <delete file="${project.build.directory}/tmp/tomee.zip"/>
                                        <move file="${project.build.directory}/tomee.zip" tofile="${project.build.directory}/tmp/tomee.zip"/>
                                        <delete file="${project.build.directory}/app-aurora-mp-exec.jar"/>
                                        <zip basedir="${project.build.directory}/tmp" destfile="${project.build.directory}/app-aurora-mp-exec.jar"/>

                                    </target>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>

In "${project.basedir}/deploy/tomee" lies the modified tomee.xml.

Re: This ist the right maven

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I replied to your other post which looks similar to this, so we might want
to just continue on one thread to make it easier to track.

Your config looks like something the tomee-maven-plugin might be able to
handle, although I'm not sure what app-aurora-mp-exec.jar is, or it
structure - can you give us some detail on that as that might help with
some suggestions.

Thanks

Jon