Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/01 19:07:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC2-incubating

-1

Please see [1]. Dan Would you please send a [CANCEL][VOTE].

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/qbsvwrsx2ikxyunn

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Fwd: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC2-incubating

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi...

   Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC2-incubating vote has been canceled.

This vote is cancelled; we're going to go round the loop with an RC3
that will include ISIS-97.

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.