Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 10:01:49 UTC

OAuth2 support

Hello collegues,
I'm going to implement OAuth2 authorization support via various social
networks in OM 3.0. Users will be allowed to add their own servers. I'm not
sure how to keep information about OAuth2 servers: in db or xml file? First
way makes me to implement additional configuration UI for servers
management but it's more user friendly, second way is more easy. Does
anybody have and idea about best implementation way?

Re: OAuth2 support

Posted by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com>.
I could close access to it in web.xml

Re: OAuth2 support