Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com> on 2015/06/10 08:57:50 UTC

SENTRY jenkins support test the patch for branch

Hi Sentry Dev

I found sentry Jenkins don't support test the patch for branch, it may need update the SENTRY Jenkins script, anyone can help on it or grant the permission to me?

Here is an example for HIVE:
HIVE-<JIRA-NUMBER>[.<patch-num>][-<branch-name>].patch

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute#HowToContribute-CreatingaPatch

Regards
Dapeng

RE: SENTRY jenkins support test the patch for branch

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.
Hi Prasad

I filed SENTRY-767 and uploaded the patch. The review request will send out later.

If someone has interest in it, also welcome to review it.

Regards
Dapeng

Posted by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com>.

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.