Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/01/06 16:26:54 UTC

TTWS20 - Session unbind overwrites changes to turbine user

I have a fix for this issue now.  I simply created a new method in the
UserManager called saveOnSessionUnbind().  It updates the last login and
writes out what would normally be stored in the OBJECT_DATA column.

Should I apply this to both the 2.2.1 version AND the 2.3 version?

Re: TTWS20 - Session unbind overwrites changes to turbine user

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Quinton McCombs wrote:

> I have a fix for this issue now.  I simply created a new method in the
> UserManager called saveOnSessionUnbind().  It updates the last login and
> writes out what would normally be stored in the OBJECT_DATA column.
>
> Should I apply this to both the 2.2.1 version AND the 2.3 version?

Bug fixes should almost always be backported.  New features generally
shouldn't be backported.  That guideline and your discretion give you the
answer.

- Dan