Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/01 02:46:16 UTC

GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Hi,

I have set up a weekly meeting now at Tue 4:30pm. This week Tue we wanted
to have a look at a few of the sub tasks for the projects.

@Ankush/Dima: Please make sure you put some of the tasks from your work
break down in sub tasks of your Jira ticket so we have something to talk
about.

@Maxim: Can you maybe for this weeks meeting organise with Dima to sit in
front of the same PC in case you have no Skype.
Also we wanted to see if we can use OpenMeetings for the meeting. If
somebody can provide a link we can try that during the meeting.

Thx,
Seb

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Fwd: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

I just return from my mountain trip and ready to work on GSOC :)

@Dmitriy, correct SVN URL is
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/branches/3.2.x/

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:46 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Fwd: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dima,

Posted by Dmitriy - <di...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Friday's good with me mostly except the week after the next I have a test,
> I.e 20th. Other than that it's alright with me.
>
> Ankush Mishra
> On 5 May 2016 15:08, "Dmitriy -" <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dmitry Bezheckov.

Re: Fwd: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy - <di...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>>> more time than 2 weeks, as I was currently working on the CalDAV4j
>>> compiling and so on, but I can't think of a subtask in that regard.
>>>
>>> Any help?
>>>

>>> On Sunday 01 May 2016 06:16 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have set up a weekly meeting now at Tue 4:30pm. This week Tue we
>>> wanted to have a look at a few of the sub tasks for the projects.
>>>
>>> @Ankush/Dima: Please make sure you put some of the tasks from your work
>>> break down in sub tasks of your Jira ticket so we have something to talk
>>> about.
>>>
>>> @Maxim: Can you maybe for this weeks meeting organise with Dima to sit
>>> in front of the same PC in case you have no Skype.
>>> Also we wanted to see if we can use OpenMeetings for the meeting. If
>>> somebody can provide a link we can try that during the meeting.

Dmitry Bezheckov.

Dmitry Bezheckov.

Re: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by Dmitriy - <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

wrote:

> I got Openmeetings working for screensharing on my system this week. So, I
> am up for using either OM or Skype. Also, for Subtasks, I've been thinking
> of adding "Implemening CalDAV client" but that will take a bit more time
> than 2 weeks, as I was currently working on the CalDAV4j compiling and so
> on, but I can't think of a subtask in that regard.
>
> Any help?
>

> On Sunday 01 May 2016 06:16 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have set up a weekly meeting now at Tue 4:30pm. This week Tue we wanted
> to have a look at a few of the sub tasks for the projects.
>
> @Ankush/Dima: Please make sure you put some of the tasks from your work
> break down in sub tasks of your Jira ticket so we have something to talk
> about.
>
> @Maxim: Can you maybe for this weeks meeting organise with Dima to sit in
> front of the same PC in case you have no Skype.
> Also we wanted to see if we can use OpenMeetings for the meeting. If
> somebody can provide a link we can try that during the meeting.
>
> Thx,
> Seb
>
> --
> Sebastian Wagner
> https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock
> seba.wagner@gmail.com
>

> --
> Ankush Mishra

Dmitry Bezheckov.

Re: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Ankush Mishra