Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 14:39:38 UTC

All MCF releases and site updates blocked

I was going to call a vote on MCF-2.0 tomorrow, but we seem to be
completely blocked from doing site updates or releases at the moment.
There's a 2-day-old ticket, INFRA-8846, which was created by PDFBox for the
same problem.  I've added our issues to it.  Doesn't look like infra is
taking it very seriously, so we may not be able to release MCF 2.0 and 1.8
this December.

I will try to escalate this if I don't hear anything back in a day or so.
Meanwhile, if anyone on this list has a good working relationship with any
member of the infra team, please let me know.

Karl

Re: All MCF releases and site updates blocked

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It looks like infra addressed the ticket.  We're good now.
Karl