Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ck...@onebox.com on 2006/03/03 19:36:07 UTC

RE: RE: Re: Help with table-of-contents:don't understand ref-id attribute

I found my errors. Naturally they weren't where I was looking, but I was distracted by my unfamiliarity with the table of contents piece. I had a missing element, a mis-spelled element name, and I omitted a namespace part of another element.

Now the only problem I seem to have is that fop.bat won't terminate when it tells me it's "..., stopping renderer".

Thanks.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email