Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/11/25 17:01:42 UTC

Using JAX-RS

Hello,

I would like to try the JSR-311/JAX-RS stuff we have so far and compare
it to Jersey.  Do I need to do a special check-out (the jliu branch
perhaps)?  Is there any documentation already that can tell me what to
do?  I know we have this[1] but it doesn't say what I need to download,
how to set up the libraries, what commands I need to run, etc.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAX-RS+%
28JSR-311%29

RE: Using JAX-RS

Posted by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com>.
Hi Glen, The JAX-RS stuff was not shipped with CXF2.0.3, it's on the main trunk. So what you can do is downloading or building a latest CXF snapshot (aka CXF2.1), then just follow the wiki page. There is also a demo called restful_jaxrs.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387