Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2006/09/01 04:39:20 UTC

qpidd dumping core

Run cpp/broker/qpidd, cd to pyton and ./run-tests
The broker cores during the last test (but the test passes)

Gordon this is probably your last commit, I can look at the cores
tomorrow as well.

Cheers,
Alan.

Re: Java code rename to Qpid

Posted by st...@jpmorgan.com.
No worries

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Re: Java code rename to Qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
getting there - this issue that svn did not take all the changes that I
had local. so trying to work out what the heck
is going on.

Carl.

steven.x.shaw@jpmorgan.com wrote:

> [...]

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

No worries. Other JPMC guys have gone home and I'm working on the .NET
client.

Re: Java code rename to Qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
svn is giving me this for client commit
Transmitting file data ............svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Base checksum mismatch on
'/trunk/blaze/java/client/src/org/amqp/qpid/client/AMQQueue.java':
   expected:  5d0018d4703806c12d2b101a0e3f6c2c
     actual:  a432f47956618866996b74397f4a0ff7

I am going to stop the commit, blow my dir away and recommit the client
tree. should be
about 25 minutes. sorry about this, but don't want corruptions

Carl.

Re: Java code rename to Qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: Java code rename to Qpid