Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Roussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com> on 2010/03/01 14:54:31 UTC

site navigation broken in maven-site-plugin-2.1?

Hi,

I've got a multi-module project with no site customization (no site.xml or
stylesheets etc).  If I build my site with maven-site-plugin 2.0.1 it works.
But if I use  maven-site-plugin 2.1 then the naviagtion block is missing
from all the pages, normally I'd see links to Project Information, About,
Continuous Integration, etc.

When this happens I get this error repeated many times in the stdout:

[INFO] Generating "Project Plugins" report.
[ERROR] Right side ($item.name) of addition operation has null value.
Operation not possible.
org/apache/maven/doxia/siterenderer/resources/default-site.vm
[line 1, column 35]
[ERROR] Left side ( $name ) of addition operation has null value. Operation
not possible. org/apache/maven/doxia/siterenderer/resources/default-site.vm
[line 1, column 43]

I think the file it's refering too is this one
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/doxia-site-renderer/src/main/resources/org/apache/maven/doxia/siterenderer/resources/default-site.vm

but the line numbers don't match up.

I'm using maven 2.2.1.

Anyone else get this?

Thanks

David

Re: site navigation broken in maven-site-plugin-2.1?

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
MSITE-456 is not fixed, it's still open (see Status). It's scheduled to
be fixed for 2.1.1 which is the next planned release.

-Lukas

Posted by David Roussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Could it be that?