Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Hubertus Groepper <hu...@groepper.com> on 2004/12/09 12:06:13 UTC

Wiki-Notification

Hi all

I know this has been brought up many times before, still:
Editing the Wiki sends an email to this list no matter how small the
changes are and no matter if the editor unchecked that box for
email-nofification. I just did some really tiny changes simply to get
my feet wet with the not-so-new-anymore wiki, and off two emails went.
My apologies for this. Getting these mails is obviously a good thing
for those who prefer not to look up the recent changes, but what about
having sort of a daily digest mail then? This mail could reach the user
list as well. Also, it would be good if that check box re the
notification could actually prevent an email being sent (or did I
misunderstand it's purpose?).

Thanks,
hubertus