Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 11:38:12 UTC

SVN properties

Hi all guys,
just to be sure we all are working with subversion configuration
according to Apache requirements, please add the attached 'config'
file to your .subversion directory, or just add to your existing
config what is missing.
Moreover, for those are using Eclipse, in the Preferences panel, under
Team->SVN view, for "Configuration location" choice, choose "Use
directory" and insert the path of your .subversion dir path (see the
attached image).
Have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: SVN properties

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommy,
thanks for the feedback!!! Here[1] you can find the complete config
(not just the EOL) for subversion, and here[2] the screenshot :P
Sorry guys!!! :P
Simo

[1] http://textsnip.com/55ca16
[2] http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7469/screenshot20100618at113.png