Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by then yon <yz...@free2move.se> on 2017/02/20 04:52:30 UTC

Changes in the filesystem on the lastest developer version

Dear Support,

Can i know that is the changes on the new filesystem?

We are working on esb project instead of ble; somehow after we update to
latest developer version the esb part doesn't work anymore.

ps: By disabling the filesystem code it worked perfectly.

Thank you.

Regards,
Then Yoong Ze

Re: Changes in the filesystem on the lastest developer version

Posted by then yon <yz...@free2move.se>.
Dear Chris,

Something to add on, even the ESB interrupt not working but filesystem
works correctly.

Only 1 filesystem is using in our project.

Thank you.

Regards,

Then Yoong Ze

Posted by then yon <yz...@free2move.se>.
Dear Chris,

Thanks for your fast response.

The failure is the ESB interrupt doesn't triggered.

Sorry that i not really sure how to see the the version; cause i having
same 1.0.0-dev for both old and new version. (By using newt version command)

 From what i remembered the last working version is the first released

Posted by Christopher Collins <ch...@runtime.io>.
Hi Then,