Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nicolas Maujean <nm...@hotmail.com> on 2004/12/31 00:16:14 UTC

[HttpClient] : Need help to make the good choice for the upload of a file

Hi,

   I want to upload a file with the http protocol, for this I am using file upload from Jakarta, which is the best solution, the best norm to use to make the client part ?

your answer will be greatly appreciate,

Nicolas Maujean

Re: [HttpClient] : Need help to make the good choice for the upload of a file

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
How about HttpClient.  Have a look at the sample using the
MultipartPostMethod:

<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/
examples/MultipartFileUploadApp.java?
rev=1.5.2.1&only_with_tag=HTTPCLIENT_2_0_BRANCH&view=auto>

Mike