Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/25 05:45:20 UTC

How about we make our release more regularly? For example, one version for one quarter

Hi, guys,

How do you feel this proposal?

One version for a quarter.
We can build a tag/make a vote internal/ then external on the begin of June.

Of course, if there is a high priority bugfix such as security fix,
We can make a release after it.

Thanks

Re: How about we make our release more regularly? For example, one version for one quarter

Posted by JiashunZhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Helei & Gaidong,

I have put the document containing detail steps in the attachment. Just
follow the instructions step by step.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions in the process.

Tan,Zhongyi <ta...@baidu.com> 于2020年6月4日周四 下午5:41写道:

Jiashun Zhu

Re: How about we make our release more regularly? For example, one version for one quarter

Posted by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, helei,
Have you add the tag and build the tarball?
If you meet any problem, please refer jiashun,
Thanks.

发件人: JiashunZhu <zh...@gmail.com>
答复: "dev@brpc.apache.org" <de...@brpc.apache.org>
日期: 2020年6月8日 星期一 下午5:54
收件人: "dev@brpc.apache.org" <de...@brpc.apache.org>
主题: Re: How about we make our release more regularly? For example, one version for one quarter

Hi,

I have tried to download the file and it seems ok. Anyway, I attached the file again so that you can check it.

lhestz <lh...@163.com>> 于2020年6月8日周一 下午3:20写道:
The attachment seems to be empty,did you add a wrong file?
错误!未指定文件名。

[图像已被发件人删除。]
lhestz
lhestz@163.com
签名由 网易邮箱大师<https://mailshield.baidu.com/check?q=jldnsK9FTpakcrUkJHvZf40AZ4edgoW73CCxd5E6%2fOCfOAv9AV9OGh7zCD3LijJ8ez5MRAKz4Ko%3d> 定制

--
Jiashun Zhu

Jiashun Zhu

Re: How about we make our release more regularly? For example, one version for one quarter

Posted by JiashunZhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> [...]

> How about it?
>

> 在 2020/5/29 上午8:48,“牟盖东”<mo...@gmail.com> 写入:
>
> It's good, but can we introduce enough new features to produce an
> acceptable changing list in every release cycle if there is no
>
> bug fix?
>
> Does that matter?
>
> JiashunZhu <zh...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月28日周四 上午10:58写道:
>
> Yeah it's a good idea. If things go well, maybe we can release
>
> our
>
> first
>
> 1.0.0 version by the end of this year.
>
> tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月25日周一 下午1:45写道:
>
> Hi, guys,
>
> How do you feel this proposal?
>
> One version for a quarter.
> We can build a tag/make a vote internal/ then external on the
>
> begin of
>
> June.
>
> Of course, if there is a high priority bugfix such as

Jiashun Zhu

Re: How about we make our release more regularly? For example, one version for one quarter

Posted by lhestz <lh...@163.com>.
The attachment seems to be empty,did you add a wrong file?

| |
lhestz

lhestz@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制