Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2020/04/17 21:40:05 UTC

What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

Folks, apache-resource-bundles is released with maven-parent and tagged
[1], but where is it?

Not here:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/resources/apache-resource-bundles/

Source release [2] contains the POM...

Ideas? INFRA?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/maven-parent/blob/maven-parent-34/apache-resource-bundles/pom.xml
[2] https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-parent/34/

Re: What happened to apache-resource-bundles releases?

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
by first finishing the migration from svn [1] to Git

there are 2 key choices to deal with:
1. 1 Git repository per bundle = 4 to 6 Git repositories? Or only 1 Git
repository, with 1 multi-module build (and bundles versions consolidation)?
2. what name for the(se) Git repository(ies)?

The first question will give a hint on what to do with the parent POM (which is
one of the reasons I stopped pushing to Central half-baked releases)

The second question is less trivial than it looks like: we can now create Git
repositories starting with "maven-" only.

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/resources/trunk/

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.