Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yu Kikuchi <ki...@jp.fujitsu.com> on 2010/12/10 04:43:55 UTC

About mod_jk's retry setting

Hello All.

My Environment:
 RHEL 5.3
 Apache 2.2.11
 mod_jk 1.2.30
 JBoss 5.0.0 GA

I have used mod_proxy_ajp to connect Apache and Tomcat(in JBoss).
But I decided to use not mod_proxy_ajp but mod_jk 1.2.30.

In the default setting of "mod_proxy_xxx", it would be set "retry=60" option.
How do I set "workers.properties" if want to make it the same setting?

It's my guess that follow setting makes it possible...
---------------------------------------
worker.node1.retries=2
worker.node1.retry_interval=60000

Thanks in advance.

Re: About mod_jk's retry setting

Posted by Yu Kikuchi <ki...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Thank you for your advice.

I understood that I've got a wrong idea about mod_jk's timeouts.
I intend to pore over the configuration files and the manuals to understand them.

Regard,

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.