Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/09/08 17:09:47 UTC

Maven Artifacts Deployment

Hello,
For the maven plugin, I have asked some configuration to be able to
deploy in repository.apache.org (see [1] ).
It looks to not be possible to deploy to p.a.o and to r.a.o.
I wonder how do you deploy artifacts to p.a.o ?
Could it be possible to deploy those to r.a.o ? (BTW I can help here
on writing scripts)

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: Maven Artifacts Deployment

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Mark,
I'm adding setup in the plugin to deploy tru scp.

I wonder if you could use a file ~/.m2/settings.xml when deploying
with adding some permissions :
    <server>
      <id>apache.releases</id>
      <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
      <filePermissions>644</filePermissions>
    </server>
    <server>
      <id>apache.snapshots</id>
      <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
      <filePermissions>644</filePermissions>
    </server>
see http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/README.txt .

add adding in mvn-pub.xml

<remoteRepository url="${maven.repo.url}" layout="default"
id="apache.release or apache.snapshots">

currently to fix permissions in p.a.o, I have done :
$ mv /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tomcat
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/.tomcat
$ cp -r mv /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/.tomcat/*
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tomcat/

BTW you can remove .tomcat directory

Olivier

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.