Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Olivier Dobberkau - dkd Internet Service GmbH <ol...@dkd.de> on 2015/09/30 11:56:55 UTC

CMIS Library PHP

Dear Chemistry List,

we would like to hint you to our PHP CMIS Client that we a dkd wrote:

https://github.com/dkd/php-cmis-client

Please let us know if this could be of a value for the Apache Chemistry project.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier Dobberkau
Geschäftsführer

dkd Internet Service GmbH
development // kommunikation // design
Kaiserstraße 73
60329 Frankfurt am Main

Kontakt:
- email: olivier.dobberkau@dkd.de
- fon: +49 69 2475218-0
- web: http://www.dkd.de

Geschäftsführer: O. Dobberkau, S. Schaffstein, G. Wegenast, C. Zabanski
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Registernummer: HRB 45590

Re: CMIS Library PHP

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
+1

Florian