Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sven morales <ak...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/23 19:27:54 UTC

RE: jstl.jar and standard.jar causes Digester, taglib error on st artup

   You may want to check you web.xml to make sure the
<taglib> definition is matching what you have on your
jsp pages. I am suggesting such because there were at
one time a change in the jstl uri namespaces and it
was causing a some problems for me.

Posted by Morten Andersen <mo...@mip.sdu.dk>.
I do not reference the jstl taglib's anywhere... The problems seems to be
caused alone by the fact that jstl.jar and standard.jar is in the
WEB-INF/lib directory.

This is very strange...