Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/05/31 18:07:55 UTC

Disabling Mouseover text for day

Tomahawk 1.1.2 and 1.1.3-SNAPSHOT

The day's mouseover text in <t:inputCalendar> is "sHint".

How can the mouseover text it be disabled?

How can it be set?

Can it be set to a dynamic value like the full date?

Paul Spencer

Re: Disabling Mouseover text for day

Posted by David Miller <po...@gmail.com>.
I don't have an answer to your question but I do have a suggestion.
Use the jenia4faces popup calendar. It just works.

http://www.jenia.org/