Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/10/25 11:46:59 UTC

don't read the text

I would like someone to help me find out where the mistake is: I want to
read a very long text inserted in a Tag of a Xml document. To do this I
use FP:
<xsp:page xmlns:fp="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0"
 xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
 xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"
 language="java"

<OROSCOPO>
<fp:resource id="oroscopo-item">
<fp:resource-file>prova30.xml</fp:resource-file>
<fp:resource-node>Oroscopo</fp:resource-node>
</fp:resource>
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="$sceltau='generale'">
<xsp:logic>
String Body = "marco"+ (String) <fp:read
select="Segno[Zodiaco/text()=$segnou]/Generale/Descrizione"
from="oroscopo-item" as="string"/>;
</xsp:logic>
</xsl:when>
<CORPO>
<xsp:expr>Body</xsp:expr>
</CORPO>
</OROSCOPO>
</xsp:page>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

The problem is that within tag < the BODY > is only printed the string
"marco". I commit some error? The file xml that I go to read is much
simple one: I send it like attchment.
Thanks for the help
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it