Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org> on 2007/07/28 17:18:59 UTC

Uploading bundles

Carlos,

Jason has pointed me to the bundle-upload script.

If you or anybody else objects I could help out in uploading bundles.

If so, any particular issues I should be aware of?

Cheers
Mauro

Re: Uploading bundles

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> user maurotalevi? try now

Yes - worked.  Thanks

Re: Uploading bundles

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
user maurotalevi? try now

if not ask somebody else because I'm traveling and won't be available for a week

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Uploading bundles