Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/03/28 17:56:04 UTC

Attaching Volumes to Windows Instance

Greetings,

I am utilizing CloudStack-oss-3.0.2-1 on CentOS 6.3 | KVM.

It's running wonderfully, however, I have a Windows Instance I would like to attach a 'storage' volume to. However, when I go to add the volume it only lists the Linux falvor instances that are running to attach to.

How can I get this secondary volume attached to this Windows Instance.

PS: I have also powered off the instance and it still did not allow me to add it to the windows machine.

Any suggestions, will be greatly appreciate !

- Maurice

Re: Attaching Volumes to Windows Instance

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
But I cannot attach it to the Windows Instance. When I attempt to attach, the only things listed in the Attachment list is the linux flavors. So, once I get this installed, reboot the device; I will then be able to see the Windows Instances in the attachment list?

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.