Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/03/17 07:20:49 UTC

[TOP 10 QUESTIONS] was Re: Phase Listener entered twice

I have started a new wiki page where we can put the top ten questions of the community.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Top_10_Questions

There are 8 left.  Nominations?

Dennis Byrne

Re: [TOP 10 QUESTIONS] was Re: Phase Listener entered twice

Posted by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com>.
I think another frequent question is JSF page url and refresh problem.
JSF send lastest action when you click refresh button in browser. As I
want to reload page instead of re-do actions.
It can not seperate sender is refresh button or an actual command button.

--

Anthony Hong