Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/04/10 11:12:00 UTC

Testing

Hi!

I'm interesting how I can test web-services. I mean integration testing.
  If one service use another service. How can I test this list of called
services?

Thanks

Re: Testing

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.
Hi Freeman!

Sory, but I can not understand this example :( ...
Is it not difficult for you to explane it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Testing

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Re: Testing

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You may want to look at SoapUI (www.soapui.org) which has support for mock
web services.
SoapUI only focuses on HTTP/SOAP support, but if it's your case, it's really
a nice product.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet