Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ishmael Riles <is...@brnr.com> on 2003/10/29 04:12:26 UTC

trouble with TLD in struts 1.1

I'm upgrading an app from strtuts 1.0.2 to 1.1 and I keep getting the
following or similar errors on JSP pages that include TLD's

It seems like there's a miss match between the struts.jar and the *.tld
files, So I downloaded the files again and replaced them all. And of course
I moved all the *.tld files in to the /WEB-INF directory. I also deleted the
struts-legacy.jar just to be sure that wasn't getting loaded. But it still
doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas about what might be happening?

---ERROR MESSAGE---

 Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed:

----

 /index.jsp(3): Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld'
prefix='html': The Tag class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BaseTag' has no
setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'server', (JSP 1.1
spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line 3:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

----

Tue Oct 28 18:10:33 PST 2003

----my jsp page-----