Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Minh <mi...@kaist.ac.kr> on 2013/09/01 18:58:10 UTC

Web console cannot go up in CloudStack 4.1.1 + XenServer 6.1

Hello everybody,

I have installed CloudStack 4.1.1 with XenServer 6.1 hypervisor host. So far everything works fine:
- SSVM and Console Proxy VM both come up fine
- Default CentOS storage finished downloading
- I can ssh into SSVM and Console Proxy VM both fine; and from inside I can ping management server and Internet fine.

However, web console cannot go up; instead it shows "... connection is refused by the machine you are accessing"

I have done my search over the Internet but cannot find a good solution for XenServer (I saw a solution to uncomment vncterm_listen on KVM host though). So can anyone help me on this?

Thank you very much,